File Transfer Protocol (FTP) is a quick, easy and secure way to share large files with CKIS Consultants. Please contact us for your FTP site and Credentials. <<Click here>>
- On a Windows computer go to My Computer.
- Press the Alt tab on the keyboard.
- Go to the Tools menu and select “Map network drive…”
- Click on the link to “Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures.”
- Welcome to Add Network Location should come up, click Next.
- Select “Choose a custom network location” and then click the Next button.
- Enter ftp://ckis (Contact CKIS Consultants for FTP site and Log-in Information)
- If “Log on anonymously” is selected, click the box to uncheck it.
- Enter User name given to you by ckIS Consultants and click Next.
- Name the Location. Click Next.
- Make sure the “Open this network location…” is checked and click Finish.
- Enter in the Password given to you by ckIS Consultants.
- Drag files into the new window to upload them.
- It should save the shortcut under your Network Location under My Computer.